Rooting the Mobile is risky & warrenty voids if it has been done. So well know community XDA developers have developed Launcher which is compatible with every Android Phone.
I ll explain You how to install to Android KitKat 4.4 without rooting.
- Firstly you have to download the Android Kitkat 4.4 Launcher from Below Link.
- Then You Find a link like this as seen in Screen shot Below.
- Click on ” Download to your computer ” and your file starts downloading.
- Make sure your Device is with Android OS 4.1 Jelly bean or above.
- Extract the downloaded file with Winrar or 7zip.
- You find the 3 apk files (Prebuilt Gms Core.apk, Velvet.apk, GoogleHome.apk) after extraction.
- Now move all apk files to your phone memory.
- First install Prebuilt Gms Core.apk, then Velvet.apk & Finally GoogleHome.apk
- Thats all come back to Home Screen.Experience the Android KitKat Now 🙂