How To Enable Whatsapp Calling Feature on Android
Whatsapp unofficially testing whatsapp calling feature on small group of android users.After hearing this news everyone are waiting for this feature.But the XDA team senior member has given the procedure how to update whatsapp calling feature. it was really an exciting feature which we can make free calls to our friends without any charge.And Now officially whatsapp had released whatsapp calling feature to maximum users.But some users are still lacking this feature.so i would like to explain how to enable whatsapp calling feature for un-updated smartphones.
I am going to share you 2 methods for installing whatsapp calling feature on your smartphone.First you need to follow the basic procedure to get WhatsApp calling feature on your WhatsApp.
- The very first thing is to get latest version of WhatsApp. If you already have WhatsApp installed, please upgrade it to the latest version.
- This feature requires an invite from whatsapp users who have already calling feature so ask your friend or request online friends in social networking sites to call your mobile through whatsapp.
- Then Restart or Reboot your phone and you will see WhatsApp calling feature activated on your whatsapp.
- Thats it …!! Hope this procedure works out.
How To Enable Whatsapp Calling Feature On Android Smartphone
- Download the WhatsApp APK from Here
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed in your mobile.
- Then Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.Enabling this allows to install non-market apps ( excluding playstore apps)
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the Whatsapp.APK file and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature is enabled on your phone.
- Restart your mobile and ask someone to call to your whatsapp number,when you receive a call (not a missed call ),you’ll have this feature fully activated.