Rearm windows 8 beta to extend for 3 months
How to Extend Windows 8 trail version
- Open CMD ( Command Prompt ) in your PC
- Right Click on CMD option and Run as Administrator before you open.
- Just Type the below command in CMD and press enter.
” slmgr /rearm “
- When you press enter button a pop up appears on your desktop screen as Command Completed successfully. you need to restart the system for the changes to take effect.
- Now click ok and your system will be restarted .
- You will see that your windows licence valid for 90 days after the restart.
- Some of the commands that help you to manage license of windows 8
- Keep mind that you should rearm the day before the trial period ends.
” slmgr /dli ” to check current license
” slmgr /dlv ” to check detailed information about Current license type
” slmgr /xpr ” to check expiry date of current license.
If you have any error or doubts comment below.