I have posted many Facebook tricks on my blog.According to Facebook Policies, It is must that you should give both First Name & Last name. But in some other countries it is not a mandatory thing. So now we make use of it.
Now i like to discuss how to Hide Last name on Facebook , Though its an old trick due to bug fixes in Facebook , the old tricks are not working anymore . Now I recently found a new trick to hide last name on Facebook is a simple and easy method. Just spare 10 minutes of your time hardly and you will be done.
- You need a Fire Fox Browser First in order to perform this trick.You can even use chrome browser if you can manage it.
- Login into your facebook account and click on Account settings.
- Now a tab appears as shown in figure. Choose ” Advanced ” –> ” Network “.
- Now click on Settings and configure Proxies manually.Click tick mark on “Use this proxy server for all protocols “
- Thats all. Now Go to Account settings in Facebook —> General Settings
- Leave Last name empty and enter your password. Click on ” Save Changes “.
- Thats all. Now check your name remains Single. You can check the proof here.Its My account 🙂