There are 3 ways to Download YouTube videos on android :
- First you should Download youtube downloader.apk file from the below link.
- Inorder to install it , you should tick on install Non market apps in Settings –> Developer settings.
How to Use ??
- After the installation has been completed,then watch a video on youtube you desire to download.
- Select the “share” button in the YouTube App while the video is playing and you will see an popup ” share any YouTube plain text link via any App”.Now choose “YouTube downloader”.
- You’ll see all the video codecs and file formats available of the video.
- Then you can choose the desired format and download video from youtube.
- Age restricted Videos require youtube login to download videos to android mobile.
- An android app to download youtube videos as well as very old app serving mobile users since long times at m.vuclip.com.
- Now Vuclip is an android app which allows you to download youtube videos to your android mobile.
- You can download this android app from the below link.
- It is very easy to use , just search the name of the video you are trying to download and when video appears click on download button.
- You can download videos depending upon your mobile resolution.
- keepvid is online website which acts a client to download youtube videos online.It is also available on android mobiles now.
- You can utilize keepvid for download youtube videos on android mobile
- First you need to open your browser in your android mobile.
- You can just copy the URL of the any youtube , facebook video and paste it in space provide and click on download.
- you can see many codecs for specific video and download desired format for your android mobile.
- Now you can save youtube videos on android mobiles.