About Event based Blogging
What do We Need to Start Event niche blog ??
- A Domain
- A little SEO knowledge
- A little investment
Step By Step Procedure to Start Event niche blog
Choose Perfect Domain:
Article Writing & Keyword Research:
Image Optimization :
Link Building :
- Submit to Directories : There are many directories which have high PR,what you need to do is to just submit your blog URL, fill the remaining information and submit the link.You can good list of High PR directories in google.
- Backlinks for High PR sites : Search for High PR sites and comment your blog links in such sites.Although its called spamming its essential to comment your URL and desired keyword along with URL.
- Backlinks from Forums : Getting backlinks from Forums where you can raise event topic and give links in the forum itself.But don't spam in Forum's because you may get banned doing it.
- Backlinks from their own sites : Build Backlinks from Your Site and your friends sites which are dofollow.Never Tick on Nofollow when you're giving backlinks to your own site.
- Hire Backlinks : Get Backlinks by paying some amounts to High PR and highly ranked sites.Don't build links for single keyword because you have more chance to get banned due to spamming.So build links for multiple Keywords.
- InterLinking : As we know Inter-linking plays a crucial role in SEO.So interlink your posts while writing the articles.
Find Best Blogs for Commenting :
- Consider an already built event niche blog.Take the URL and Find backlinks for it.For an event when you type " friendshipday messages " you find a event niche blog Right ??
- Use Backlink Checker ,Ahrefs , Backlink Watch to check backlinks for particular sites.
- Copy the backlinks URL's in a notepad and build backlinks in that blogs.
- Search for 3-4 event niche blogs and search for backlinks.So that you can get more number of High PR blogs to comment.
Additional Advice's :
- Make Sure That navigation is easy
- Choose SEO-friendly template ( ATB Template-Recommended )
- Enable Social Media Buttons
- Use popular posts and Labels at side bars